Thursday, July 18, 2013

100th Post!

Well, I haven't been the world's best blogger by any means, but I guess I haven't been too bad. This post is my 100th blog post! WOW! If you have been with me since the beginning I hope I haven't bored you to death! The majority of my posts are about my family and kids, and I hope you don't mind. Though if you do, sorry, I'm not likely to change for the next hundred- just to warn ya!

I've been doing a crazy amount of crafts lately, so hopefully I'll be able to get a few of those up. I also need to post about Reid's Sip 'n See, Maddie's 2nd Birthday Party and our recent trip to St. Louis, but this post shouldn't be about what I need to do, it should be a mark of what I HAVE done!

Thank you for sticking with me and keeping up with our beautiful family! We are blessed beyond measure, and just when we think we have enough, God gives us more! So to commemorate 100 blog posts and a new upcoming family adventure, I will announce that we are officially LAND OWNERS!! We now have 8.35 acres in our name in Robinson, TX! We are so excited and can't wait to start the building process- which has a time table yet to be decided. ;)

Here's to another 100 posts...just don't hold your breath for the next one. I am still the author, after all. Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment