Thursday, July 10, 2014

Conversations with Maddie {3 Years Old}

Well, I usually take pride in being a semi-ok summer blogger, but obviously this summer is proving me to be the sub-par blogger I truly am. As an apology I will start my summer of catch up blogs with my conversations with Maddie {year 3} that took place last night starting off a probably impossible to keep up with fun family tradition! Thank you, Pinterest and LeeLou for the super cute {FREE} template!

I asked Madison each question and wrote down her answers. It was so cute to see and hear her actually stop and think about the question. Nearly all of her answers are pretty accurate! I did have to help her with a kind of food she doesn't like for 2 reasons: 1. She pretty much likes everything and 2. She kept saying she didn't like spaghetti or ravioli. #liarliarpantsonfire We settled on "corn" because that's one thing that she consistently doesn't really care for.

Hopefully, I'll be able to "catch up" (said with quotes because one can never truly catch up) by blogging about some of our bigger summer events like Maddie turning THREE and Reid turning ONE! What?! How and why does time fly by so fast??


No comments:

Post a Comment