Saturday, February 9, 2013

Recent Memories {Thanksgiving}

Yes, you read that correctly. I said "Thanksgiving!" I guess that pretty much sums up how good of a blogger I am...sorry folks! So, since I promised I would eventually get to our Thanksgiving week, let's see how much I actually remember! ;)

I love the way our school district does Thanksgiving week. If you do two training days in the summer, you get the WHOLE week off! It is sooooo nice to have a break in the fall semester since we don't get a "fall break" in Texas like some people do.

For the first part of the week, Maddie and I headed to Houston to hang out with my mom, stepdad and little sister! Maddie LOVES to visit because she is obsessed with the horses and dogs Grandma, Papa and Aunt Gelly!

We visited the Children's Museum, the Houston Zoo, Niko Nikos (my favorite restaurant) and other places I've probably forgotten about (remember my comment above?) Here are some pictures from that part of our week:

 
 

Then, on Thanksgiving Day, Brent and I went to the Dallas Cowboys game with some friends!


We had such a fun week visiting family, friends and driving around Texas! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment