Monday, July 30, 2012

Oklahoma {Full Length Version}

As you know from yesterday, we just got home from a short trip to Oklahoma. We have been going and going but I have to give lots of kudos to Maddie, who has been a wonderful traveler!!

We headed up there Friday morning and came back home Sunday night- like I said..short! :( We wanted to spend more time there but I recently got a new position with my school district and have to go back to work 2 weeks early. Yay on promotion, boo on going back early! That meant we had a lot of plans to squeeze into a short amount of time, so we loaded up the car and headed north asap!!

Here's our happy little traveler on our way up, well, technically at a pit stop...
Our family lives on a farm and anyone who knows Maddie knows she is one outside girl! She LOVES being outside and LOVES animals, so seeing as how she got to go visit 2 horses, 2 dogs and 3 goats, this chick was overjoyed!
While we were there I decided to put on Maddie's boots and take a few snapshots...still trying to practice my photography skillz (notice the z not the s. I'm not sure I quite have "skills" yet...still working on them!) ;)
She looks so grown up to me! She only let me take pictures for about 6 minutes, but at least I was able to get a few cute ones!!
And a few last shots visting family...
We love you all and can't wait for our next trip!! BIG shout out to Aunt Gelly for helping with Maddie, not sure I could have made all those driving hours without a little back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment