Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Shower! {Take 1}

This past weekend my mom and I drove up to St. Louis to have my first baby shower! My dad's side of the family lives there, and they threw me an amazing shower!!

Here are all the hostesses with me and my mom:
Thank you SO much Aunt Hopey, Aunt Wendy, Jordan, Elyse, Becca, Abby, Emma and Sarah! You guys did an fabulous job at throwing a very special and memorable first baby shower ever! I love you guys!!

Here's a couple shots of the beautiful decorations:

The yummy cake:

The super cute favors:

Here's a few shots of me opening some of the wonderful presents: (Maddie is spoiled already!)

Here's a shot of the cousins: (We are missing a few boys, but notice, they are extremely out numbered by us girls!)

When we got home and I showed Brent the loot we drove away with, he tried to please me with "oohs" and "ahhs." Then I pulled out the tiny jeans and pink cowboys boots and he said, "Oh wow, those are little. This is starting to get really real!" It was very funny! Because I'm a little OCD and obsessed with things in their place (not to be confused with OCD about doing dishes or the laundry) I already have everything put away. Things are likely to move around by the time the big day gets here, but I'm trying to stay on top of things since I have a few more showers coming up!! This part of pregnancy definitely makes morning sickness worth it!! :)

P.S. I'm officially in my 3rd Trimester! Yay!! More belly pics to come!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful shower. Love all the decorations. Your dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful shower!

    ReplyDelete